A Brief Introduction to this Page's Purpose

Not Another Dime! is dedicated to documenting the assorted, and sometimes wild, details of Mr. Ken Whitman's business dealings within the Role Playing Game (RPG) industry. This place is NOT intended to be a medium of discussion about Mr. Whitman, pro or con, but instead be a "jumping off" point to enable the reader to make their own informed decision about Mr. Whitman's history and business character. (Editor's Note: After years of this documentation, we simply cannot be anything BUT "con" when it comes to Mr. Whitman)

Whenever possible, links to the original source material will be provided, but in many cases that information may have been deleted or secured behind restricted-access (like a private Facebook page) accounts.

Anything posted here is the opinion of the retrospective author and any content shown is to be considered "fair use" and posted for educational purposes only.

Note to authors: Please begin each post with the original date of the event being documented in the format of YYYY.MM.DD (i.e. If the event being recorded happened on March 15th, 2015 and today's date was August 8th, 2018 the beginning of the post's title would be 2015.03.15 and not 2018.08.08) so readers can use the Chronology page to find specific information. Please use appropriate tags when possible for the same reason.

Note to contributors: If you have some valid data to send, screenshots, links to other Ken Whitman stories, etc., please feel free to send a gmail to notanotherdimeblog. We'll look into it and post if appropriate.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

2016.11.28 Ken "Whit" Whitman Wild Comments Over at Tenkar's Tavern

2016.11.28 Ken "Whit" Whitman Wild Comments Over at Tenkar's Tavern
Generally speaking we here at Not Another Dime (for Ken Whitman) aren't huge fans of "stealing" content from other blogs, but we do like to make sure Ken "Whit" Whitman's actions get recorded for posterity.

A blip of information came across our desk and we realized there was a bit more to a recent post over at Tenkar's Tavern. Sure enough, buried in the comments, were some fine words by our main man himself. Not everybody bothers to read the comments and the thing with comments is that the author, in this case Ken "Whit" Whitman, could easily delete those comments and make this popcorn-worthy exchange inaccessible for future reading.

Fear not, dear reader, because we've got your back on this one. By all means, pop on over to the Tavern to read the comments yourself, but we are lugging them over her for posterity. We are including the commentary from everyone starting from Ken "Whit" Whitman's entrance, but we have blurred out a 3rd party's name:

Ken "Whit" Whitman Comments Part 1
""Kenny boy, I know you read The Tavern like its Variety - I mean, where else do people actually know your name?"

It's only 20 haters and Jolly. 

When i look at all the feeds you guys put out, its bad reviews and what you dislike. Hell half or you are professional haters, you did not even back my Kickstarters. 

I am not running from the LAW, The LAW can find me anytime. The reason I was not served, is I have done nothing illegal. Can people serve me for small claims and civil, sure they can. Just like I could sue you Erik, but like me, you don't own shit, so it would be am empiric victory.

So enjoy waiting more time haters & Happy holidays."

"Im sorry, my friend, my lawyers have already looked into your financial background. If you have to have over 250k in assets for it to be worth their time, nether you, Jolly count. Or me for that matter. And that is why you wont see legal action. Its not just about right and wrong, but no one gives a shit what us poor people do. And yes, any one who has less then $250k are considered poor."

Ken "Whit" Whitman Comments Part 2
"You see, you have a full time lawyer on your side that happens to have a shit ton of money. I am not about to get into a pissing match with a 800lb gorilla in your home state."

"Jolly, you have my cell phone number, send it to the AG's. I'll talk to them."

"Also, I do have speaking roles, but you know, your research on me half-assed and half speculation.

One day, when your going to see movies, I am in, you can say "what a loser" as you sip your diet coke and shove popcorn in your pie whole. 

While your writing about my past, I will be creating a better future. Take care, assholes."

"Whats funny is you know people are working on contracts, AT YOUR COMPANY, to distribute the KODT:LAS DVD, AT THIS MOMENT, and still pretend like I am doing nothing.

Get off your ivory tower and stop being a dick."

"(btw [REDACTED] could REALLY use the money you owe her).

[REDACTED] was contacted by one of you guys Via Facebook, sent me a email stating she could not work with me because of my past. I kindly said I could refund her After she took pictures of who sent me the email so I could turn them into the FBI. 

She has not sent me the name."


4 comments :

  1. Does he mean "Pyrrhic victory"? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So he's blackmailing former clients? Pure Whitman class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenny threatens anyone who looks at him funny with the FBI.

    His threats are like his promises. Just empty air that is worth nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've said before that if you hadn't done some shit to deserve it along the way, it wouldn't be "haters" PLURAL, it'd be "this one asshole."

    ReplyDelete

The comments on this blog are heavily moderated as this location is simply a one-stop-shop for finding pertinent information otherwise scattered across the internet. If you need to comment on a particular post, please try to do it where the information originated.