Seriously though, I cannot recommend watching videos of Kenny strutting around, not even accidentally. I've heard maybe 15 seconds of a half-dozen songs and nope....not for me, but if that's your thing then by all means search for it yourself.
I'm not going to help send additional traffic to the site.
While I was at it, I checked on on his AI generated gaming content storefront (well that's what I think of it as). The storefront has been live for roughly a month and, at the time I checked, only one item was listed for sale. After ten years in retail, I generally expect an online storefront to offer more than a single product. Even the local unmanned ice house sells water, bagged ice, and loose ice.
I'll just leave this screenshot here and consider the current state of the storefront documented. I probably wouldn't have bothered to look for another 4 months or so otherwise.
It's "great" that Kenny has time and energy to put out a bunch of AI generated stuff, but instead of music videos.....I don't know, maybe finish up those two other films people paid for on Kickstarter. Depending on how one attributes the eventual release of KoDT:LAS, some would count three unfinished projects rather than two.
It's interesting to see the copyright attributed to 'Little Monster Entertainment.' As of my July 30, 2026 search of the Kentucky business database, I did not locate a matching registration under that name.
Documentation Note: Observations and screenshots captured on July 30, 2026. This post documents the state of the referenced website and Kentucky business search results as they appeared on that date.



0 comments :
Post a Comment
The comments on this blog are heavily moderated as this location is simply a one-stop-shop for finding pertinent information otherwise scattered across the internet. If you need to comment on a particular post, please try to do it where the information originated.