A Brief Introduction to this Page's Purpose

Not Another Dime! is dedicated to documenting the assorted, and sometimes wild, details of Mr. Ken Whitman's business dealings within the Role Playing Game (RPG) industry. This place is NOT intended to be a medium of discussion about Mr. Whitman, pro or con, but instead be a "jumping off" point to enable the reader to make their own informed decision about Mr. Whitman's history and business character. (Editor's Note: After years of this documentation, we simply cannot be anything BUT "con" when it comes to Mr. Whitman)

Whenever possible, links to the original source material will be provided, but in many cases that information may have been deleted or secured behind restricted-access (like a private Facebook page) accounts.

Anything posted here is the opinion of the retrospective author and any content shown is to be considered "fair use" and posted for educational purposes only.

Note to authors: Please begin each post with the original date of the event being documented in the format of YYYY.MM.DD (i.e. If the event being recorded happened on March 15th, 2015 and today's date was August 8th, 2018 the beginning of the post's title would be 2015.03.15 and not 2018.08.08) so readers can use the Chronology page to find specific information. Please use appropriate tags when possible for the same reason.

Note to contributors: If you have some valid data to send, screenshots, links to other Ken Whitman stories, etc., please feel free to send a gmail to notanotherdimeblog. We'll look into it and post if appropriate.

Monday, February 12, 2018

2018.02.12 Blogger Contact Regarding Ken "Whit" Whitman and Little Monster Games & Comics

2018.02.12 Blogger Contact Regarding Ken "Whit" Whitman and Little Monster Games & Comics
Last night we received an email claiming our main-man Ken "Whit" Whitman is using his new gig at Little Monster Games & Comics to screw people out of money.

Now, to be fair to Ken "Whit" Whitman, we cannot verify the claims made within this email, so you have to take this as hearsay on our part. There are only two reasons we even feel comfortable posting this inflammatory email, which you should definitely assume is false:
     1) The pattern established in the short email is consistent with previous behavior of Ken "Whit" Whitman.
     2) We would think that if there is any truth to this email then there would be others willing to corroborate by telling us of similar interactions with Ken "Whit" Whitman and Little Monster Games & Comics.

Until such time though we should all take the following email as hearsay, because it is:
2018.02.12 Blogger Contact Regarding Ken "Whit" Whitman and Little Monster Games & Comics

"I also got ripped off by Ken. I got suckered during one of his magic sales/auctions. Bought once for 20, those cards were perfect. Ordered another set for 25, got half of them. One card I didn't get I bought for 5 dollars, after I paid it spiked up to 15, it still hasn't arrived. I was told it shipped so I spent another 22.50. This was November 2017. I still have not received my cards. When I contacted him once, he said they were shipped. The second time he told me he still had them. Finally he threatened to resell them. It isn't as much as some, but it still shows he is ripping people off."

If  anyone else has a story to tell, especially if there is any associated documentation (emails, BBB filings, police reports, etc.), you know where to find us:



2 comments :

  1. I have an unproven theory that Ken Whitman is a special being caught between parallel universes and is confused by which universe he happens to be in: the universe where he sent an order, the one where he didn't send an order, or the Evil Shyster Universe where he wants to keep an order and resell it. In this third universe, due to quantum spin factors, dishonesty is the norm and an actual successful order and delivery is considered immoral.

    The poor, bewildered man is giving conflicting statements as he winks between the universes and gets conflicting brain-signals about what to do from his Good and Evil selves. We saw that in an episode of original Star Trek, so why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sorry for the brevity of the email. It was from me, I can put a few more details on this if need be. I have kept screenshots of my conversations with him. It was a longer conversation between he and I where I tried to get either a refund or the cards I ordered. I reached out to my bank for a chargeback to get some sort of refund but the bank decided that Magic Cards are too risky to try and deal with so I am out my money. When I first tried to get money back I asked about it on his closed group for VIP buyers and several responded that shipping took longer than normal or were never received but "Whit" deleted my post and blocked me from the group. My hope is that more people see this page and do not fall to his strange tactics.

    ReplyDelete

The comments on this blog are heavily moderated as this location is simply a one-stop-shop for finding pertinent information otherwise scattered across the internet. If you need to comment on a particular post, please try to do it where the information originated.